Irish Senator Calls For Unvaccinated To Be Banned From Public Transport And Supermarkets

The COVID World post date: November 26th, 2021

Irish Senator Gerry Horkan has called for the banning of unvaccinated Irish from gyms, hairdressers, supermarkets and public transport. Although he recognizes that such measures would be ‘difficult to police’.

“If you want to participate in society, you need to be vaccinated, and if you don’t want to participate, stay at home, that’s your business.”

Horkan seems to be laboring under the illusion that a 100% vaccination rate will prevent further lockdowns, which he fears will crash the economy over Christmas. Evidently, no one has given him the news that the vaccines do not stop transmission or illness.

Senator Gerry Horkan

As regards vaccine side effects, Horkan says that the vaccines ‘won’t do you too much harm if you don’t have a pre-existing condition’ much like COVID. However, as we have covered in detail on this website, there are many previously healthy people who have suffered severe injuries from the vaccine as well.

Horkan urges a media campaign to spur a ‘discussion between all communities’, however, this is less of a discussion and more a demand to shut the unvaccinated out of society. Additionally, no one at this point can be unaware that the vaccine exists. Those who have not taken it clearly feel they have a good reason not to.

Please support our ongoing work.

Subscribe
Notify of
guest
9 Comments
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
AmericaGoneStupid
AmericaGoneStupid
1 month ago

‘”To give you a sense of what lockdowns were able to do in other countries—and, I mean, really strict lockdowns—in China, their death rate is three per million,” she said, lamenting that the death rates in comparatively lax Sweden and the U.S. were much higher.’
https://reason.com/2021/11/24/rochell-walensky-really-strict-lockdowns-china-fda-cdc-covid/

That’s Reason website quoting CDC director Walensky. She blindly believes Chinese communist Covid statistics. SHE SHOULD BE FIRED IMMEDIATELY. If she is not fired immediately thats further evidence that this whole scam is about bringing Authoritarianism to western Democracies. NO WESTERN LEADER SHOULD BE QUOTING ANYTHING COMING OUT OF COMMUNIST CHINA.

Jason
Jason
Reply to  AmericaGoneStupid
1 month ago

China Joe and his family have a vested interest in China, TO THIS DAY Hunter still has dealings with China. And, who do you think are buying those $75K-$500K paintings Hunter is popping out? Think donations to the Biden WH for policy input.

KrissMac
KrissMac
1 month ago

With misleaders like this, who needs enemies. Horkan the Dorkan. These folk are so full of their prissy little selves, willing to starve people just because of the failure to take a failure of a shot. Is he ignorant, or just below average intelligence?

Randy Chapp
Randy Chapp
Reply to  KrissMac
1 month ago

He’s a shape shifting, sweaty, potato faced nob cheese.

KrissMac
KrissMac
Reply to  Randy Chapp
1 month ago

Sounds about right!

Laura McDonough
Laura McDonough
Reply to  KrissMac
1 month ago

This retarded leader needs to real the Nuremberg code and UN human rights treaty that forbits medical experiments on people (unless they consent) or forced on them.

cliff
cliff
Reply to  KrissMac
1 month ago

Guy is total lunatic. So much research people can do to educate themselves on side effects, deaths from vaccines, its so evident. And for him to keep people from living a life. He must of been vaxed, and its mutated his mind, wait……what mind.

Randy Chapp
Randy Chapp
1 month ago

This chap is a traitor and a criminal, i look forward to seeing him dance the dead man’s jig for his part in these crimes against humanity.

Anon
Anon
1 month ago

Yeah because removing a whopping 7% of the population from daily circulation is bound to fix problems rife in the other 93%. That’s just how infectious disease works…..lol. The more I hear from the world’s insanity, the more credence I give to the Mandala effect. It’s the only reasonable explanation for why I am now residing on planet stupid.

9
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x